Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Just wanted to say congradulatios to all that did the Louisville Marathon Sunday. The weather was perfect. As the first time race director, Jim Ball, did a great job. The Cherokee Road Runners pitched in to make sure the day went well. Todd and I timed the event. I was a bit nervous prior because this is the most people we have time thus far. And to my delight all went smooth. Todd is pretty smart so I really should never have a doubt.
I must say seeing all the people made me want to run a fast marathon. It has been awhile since I have run a marathon at all. I tend to prefer trail running. Yet now I have another goal, to run fast. I wish I could just train all the time and do it all. I have to make choices though. Oh well, I will have to think on this.
Have a great day,
Cynthia

No comments: